Skip to main content
What To Do If You Think You Are A Victim
- If the incident may have compromised UF’s network or data, click the “Report an Incident” button at the top of security.ufl.edu.
- If you believe your financial information may have been compromised, contact your bank immediately and follow their direction.
- Change any passwords that may have been compromised. Make sure to never reuse the same password for multiple services.
- Check your email and phone number at Have I Been Pwned to see if your personal information is online.
- Watch for signs of identity theft.
- Finally, you may want to consider reporting your incident to the police, or the Federal Trade Commission.